M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
:hot: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: Great to hear..now get out there and ride the snot outta that beast :doorag:

Devilish

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
pics pics pics...we need red pics!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Yea Red Pics! If I couldn't get burple anymore, I might go for Red. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The red looks so much deeper in person than what it looks like in the picture. It was a steal I got it for $10,500.00 w/ no freight or set up, I told the wife its a sign and we're getting it. :beer3:

·
Registered
37 Posts
I hope you're able to sleep for the next couple of nights while waiting! The red is a great looking color. The dealer had one sitting there when I bought mine, but I went with the silver because the dealer said it was the fastest.

Enjoy :D

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
this...

modded J R style + a red bike = kick ass look imo

·
Registered
775 Posts
:bigthumbsup: congrats. saturday can't come fast enough can it? i started to get red , but decided i wanted the fastest so i went with the black. and remember; keep her under 95 for the first 10 miles.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks guys the muffler does look cool,but The wife made me promise no mods for the first year :realmad:.It will be hard cuz I never hold up to the promises wish me luck...

G

·
VINNIE1209 said:
The red looks so much deeper in person than what it looks like in the picture. It was a steal I got it for $10,500.00 w/ no freight or set up, I told the wife its a sign and we're getting it. :beer3:
Where and how can I get me one at that price???? :read:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts