M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ! My name is Bagy, I come from European beautiful small country Croatia,and I bay a M109R Two days ago! Its a most greatest bike I ever ride,and I like it! I am a happy to be a member off M109Riders!!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
hey gratz and hope you enjoy your new bike :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :hot: :beer3: :beer2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks ,I am realy happy to be a part off the best site (for me) on the world!!!! (for sjnoble2: dobro dosao) but thanks for trying!! The M109R is the great!!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Congrats from wannabe from tiny Estonia!
Spent 3 years in Balkans including 2 years in Croatia (Petrinja).
Adriatic coastline rocks!
I'm gonna have a trip down there (2000 km straight line)....god knows when.
Right now in Sierra Leone - no roads, no power, real pain in the a...

zzr1200

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks dudes,for all good wishes!!! I realy enyoj on this site!! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
411 Posts
From Nürnberg Germany a big welcome to Bagy :bigthumbsup:I hope you enjoy yours as much as we enjoy ours :D Especially in Germany on the "Autobahn" where in some areas there are no speed limits :evil: ;)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks,I know German very vell! I live and work 10 years in Rosenheim(near Munchen),also Croatia have a nice highway with beautifull nature to see! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks ,I realy enjoy on this site! I am gladd to know that the many people from everywhere ride the same bike,and
especially is good guys and girls and giving great advises! :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts