M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I just wanted to thank everyone one this board who posts all the information on the 109's. I have been lurking here for about 2 weeks as I was looking for a new bike, this site is what convinced me to go with the 109 over any other bike. I traded my beloved 2002 Honda Sabre for a new 2009 109. I picked up the bike yesterday night and managed to put 400km on it today and all I can say is this is an amazing bike.
Thanks for all the info.

Dean

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
:congrats:&:welcome: You will love it:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
488 Posts
Welcome to the world of the beast. :congrats: on your new purchase. Post some pics and what kind of mods are you thinking about doing? Make sure you plan already for next years Mid-atlantic meet.

·
Registered
668 Posts
:welcome: and :congrats: Post some pics so we can check it out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a cobra pipes and a power commander on it now< I want to get a side mount plate and new rear turn signals next. I will post pics this week after I take a few

·
Registered
249 Posts
:congrats: I would love to get a new 9 so i cant start the mods all over again!!!! Enjoy your 9 and Be Safe....:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Hello everyone, I just wanted to thank everyone one this board who posts all the information on the 109's. I have been lurking here for about 2 weeks as I was looking for a new bike, this site is what convinced me to go with the 109 over any other bike. I traded my beloved 2002 Honda Sabre for a new 2009 109. I picked up the bike yesterday night and managed to put 400km on it today and all I can say is this is an amazing bike.
Thanks for all the info.

Dean
Welcome. I still have my 2002 Sabre. great bike, won't be getting rid of it. I just bought my 08 3 weeks ago new off the dealers floor.

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
:congrats: and :welcome: to the forum Dean. :bigthumbsup:

Check out the two links in my signature.

Enjoy her and ride safe. :doorag:

Let the mods begin. :evil:

·
Registered
766 Posts
:congrats:and:welcome:... Watch out for the mods bug. When it bites it does it hard LOL

·
Registered
232 Posts
:congrats: and:welcome: Great choice and they aren't kidding about the mods bug. Life is short, mod away! safe riding. 8)

·
Registered
531 Posts
Niagara

Thanks for all the info.

Dean
:welcome: :congrats:

Hey Dean

Check the Canadian forums you'll find we're doing a run right through your neck of the woods in 2 weeks....:doorag:

:beer2:
Rig

1 - 20 of 28 Posts