M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks. I recently bought a 9 and found this site while looking for ideas. Great site here. Here's a few pics of my ride.

Bike is a 2007 in pearl white. It had a lot of mods already on it when I bought it. Included was the custom alligator/ostrich seats, tank bra, and tank bag, windshield, Hard Chrome side exit 2-1 exhaust, engine guards, debeavered, smoked tail light, custom pegs, ISO grips, plenty of chrome covers, etc. This is the first bike I have owned, but have ridden off and on for close to 20 years.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,861 Posts
:welcome: & :congrats: bro!

Great looking bike with a lot of nice mods on it already, you did good! Enjoy the ride and ride safe.

·
Registered
461 Posts
:welcome: and :congrats: on the bike. Suggestions?? Looks like you have made it yours already. I like much of what you have done already!

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
nice, someone modified the heck out of it

:welcome:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Nice 9, sounds like me and you found a similar deal with some mods already done. Now you just need to keep from getting the mod disease, good luck with that one!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys. I bought it from my dad, who had bought it late last summer. Bike had all of 500 miles on it when he got it. He did the mods, rode it some, and in the meantime, also bought a Harley Ultra Classic. I was up for a visit a few weeks ago and we rode about 600 miles in 2 days all over Northwestern Arkansas. He was flirting with the idea of selling it, and I struck a deal and bought it from him. I ended up cancelling my plane ticket home and rode it from Fort Smith, AR to my house just NW of Houston (550 miles). Needless to say, I've enjoyed it so far.

·
Radio Active Member
27,666 Posts
:congrats: and :welcome: to the forum bro. :bigthumbsup:

Check out the two links in my signature.

Enjoy her and ride safe. :doorag:

·
Registered
26 Posts
yo mj your joint is mean from the jump :welcome:and be easy .....:congrats:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
NICE

:congrats:eek:n buying your 9 and :welcome:to the forum. You got a good head start on the mods. You might not know it yet, but PEARL WHITE is the fastest color. I got that information from the research department:joke: RIDE SAFE...STAY UP:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome to the sight!! Nice bike!! I like the color!!:congrats:

·
Registered
82 Posts
welcome

Welcome and enjoy:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::congrats::congrats::congrats::a18::a18:

·
Registered
319 Posts
:welcome:&:congrats: great looking scoot:bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts