M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received my Costal Moto 10 inch wheel with metzler 280 tire today 08-09-2010 and was wondering if anyone lives close to Roanoke Virginia
and would like to help me install it? I will provide food and drinks for any help.

I did install the front wheel and tire in about 1 1/2 hours even with a Dr. Pepper break but I don't think the rear will be as easy.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Thats a cool invite

I agree with you guys, but I think it is the tranquility two men get from boose and food while Funking up a job..lol If i was in the area I would help. Its like fishing you know you can do it by yourself but its fun with a friend..:beer3:

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys for the confidence and I did get the rear wheel and tire installed. I removed the rear diff and followed Lamonsters how to, this was still a PITA but I got it done and even installed 2 inch lowering bones.
Here are a few pictures.

P8130031.jpg

P8130032.jpg

P8130033.jpg

P8130034.jpg

·
Registered
81 Posts
Here I am in Iraq, earning that hard earned money:joke:, MOD bug bit me pretty hard and I'm thinking its over, and then yall come out with something else I can't live with out...280 in the rear and 160 up front will be the next mod. I have so much work to do when i get back.

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
damn that thing looks fat!!!!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
The wheels look great but i cant see me paying all that money for wheel that you can barely see because the rotor & caliper is covering up much of the wheel

·
Registered
788 Posts
Looks great.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
838 Posts
Here I am in Iraq, earning that hard earned money:joke:, MOD bug bit me pretty hard and I'm thinking its over, and then yall come out with something else I can't live with out...280 in the rear and 160 up front will be the next mod. I have so much work to do when i get back.
DUDE!!!! It's almost sounding like you are b1t(h1ng about all the toys you got. I'm sure there are several that have heard what I'm about to say. Shud up and color. :joke:

You know you can't wait for those hot AZ days/nights sweating your butt off putting those new toys on your beast. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
23 Posts
New 109 owner here,, a few ?'s if someone could help

I love seeing all the mods you guys have on your rides.. Freaking Awesome. I want to upgrade my rubber and love these huge front/rear tires. I have the stock tires now. what all needs to be upgraded to do this besides bigger rims??

And where do you buy?

Any help would be appreciated!

Pete

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Those Wheels are Hott , congrats on getting it done your self
If you make th Dannvile ride ,,
Please Don't park that Monster Near my nine , you might Give Lil' Blue a Complex , :joke:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Looks good. I just did the exact same mods. But, I had help from SquareRounder. I can't see how some guys got the rim in without removing the hub.
Nothing like the satisfaction of knowing you did it yourself:bigthumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts