M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Hey, just got a call about 5 min. ago that my new '07 red M109R is in. Got to wait now for the new wheels to come in before they put it together.. Dealer sent off a set of wheels to be chromed for my new bike and they should be back next week. Can't wait and will post pictures as soon as they get it together. :bigthumbsup: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :clap2:

G

·
dbritton1963 said:
...Dealer sent off a set of wheels to be chromed for my new bike and they should be back next week...
What kind of witchcraft is this?? Do you have the ability to read minds? :evil: :eek:

That's what I want to do to mine... :bigthumbsup: :super:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ron Ayers in Greenville, N.C. Phone # 252-758-3084. Bike will be ready by Sat. morning but chrome wheels won't be in for about 2 to 3 more weeks. Will post when I get them on.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Congrats! and WELCOME! That red is awesome, but I liked white more because it's the fastest.
There's nothing like waiting on the Dealer... You gotta be chompin' at the bit. Enjoy!

G

·
Good choice of color. I love that new red. Chrome wheels. Ah, chrome is my favorite color. Way to go bro, you are starting off right, right out of the box. Best wishes

·
Registered
890 Posts
:D :D :bigthumbsup: Congrats...at this rate our lil site is gonna be huge. It seems like every time I log on 4, 5, 6 more innocent people have joined the"wide side". THIA BIKE IS :edit: AWSOME :yikes: :a20:

Devilish

1 - 20 of 22 Posts