M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wasnt for sure untill I went to work today....Yep I pissed my boss off! He always comes up and talks to me....today nothing! :dontknow:
Saturday my boss, his wife, my friend Alvin & me were riding together to a charity bike wash. Mind you 2HD's 1 Screaming Eagle & my 9. Now my friend Alvin rides the Screaming Eagle and he dosent care wut ya ride as long as you ride. My boss & his wife say that they are that way but its real obvious they are not liking the 9 being there. Well i was just following behind being nice....trying to behave ;) After about a dozen lights of throttle poping i couldnt take it no more! so it just happens that we were all lined up beside each other at the next light. They were reving them up so i did it and they bit! :evil: every one was getting ready for the light. It was like a freaking sound off with them reving thier bikes. I looked over at Alvin and asked him if he was ready for the a$$ whipping that was fixing to happen? He just laughed cus he knows what the 9 will do. Its was really hot the road was really sticky so i held the engine around 2500rpm's Then it happened The light went green! I dropped the clutch and I could feel the forks hit their stops when they fully extended. Just as soon as it started it was over.......3 bike lengths on Alvin & 5 bikes lengths on the boss and his wife before I shifted to 2nd. I just sat at the next intersection laughing cus no one was reving thier engines at the light..... :D I couldnt beleive it! what a hole shot! The 9 didnt even spin at all. What a awsome feeling to actually fell the tq that this bike will put out! Anyway so there it is dont kick your boss's a$$

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
He did not have a chance riding two up.It's not a fair race but i am sure you would have beat him all by him self.Good luck with your employment.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
he didnt have a chance period........

nice kill sir, its always sweeter when its your boss.:bigthumbsup: i think.....

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He did not have a chance riding two up.It's not a fair race but i am sure you would have beat him all by him self.Good luck with your employment.
He had a fair chance cus his wife was on her own HD everyone was 1 up! Actually his wife Genna did better than he did....lol

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
He had a fair chance cus his wife was on her own HD everyone was 1 up! Actually his wife Genna did better than he did....lol
My bad,I have won many races with Harleys with my wife on the back of my 9 it,s a great feeling when they fall way behind totally embarrassed.:clap2:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I hope you have quiet ass stock pipes as well. Talk about completely melting their minds!!!!! :bigthumbsup: Caulk up another victory for our sorry azz Jap. bikes over their chinese built, loud but underperforming "stoner" bikes! :doorag:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
The silance at that following light must have been golden:p You gave them, all an Education:bigthumbsup: And when you do talk to your boss you might want to say, I think my clutch is slipping a little, cause i've had way better starts than that! BUT HOW'ED I LOOK:eek:? AND DON'T SMILE, LOOK SERIOUS:-\
THANKS FOR SHARING:p, I'M STILL SMILING............

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I love it, thats exactly what I wanted to read, good job. tell him at work, that your job proformance is equally matched by your 109, at that. he should give you a raise. p.s. sorry for the 1st grade spelling :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Now ya know....that was some funny stuff right there!
Fortunately, my boss drives herself to work in her shiny little car.
I don't have to worry about this.

Everyone that I work with knows that I'm slug slow though...so she could probably outrun me if she had a Kia...*smirks*

btw, this kind of "kill", I like to read about. They were ready to race & knew that they were racing. I hate it when a guy "outruns" a sport bike that everyone knows would DESTROY the 9 simply because the guy on the sport bike didn't know that he was racing.

·
Registered
401 Posts
"Are you Ready for this A$$ whipping!!" Priceless!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts