M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all the noobs out there: here is the best piece of advice I can give. NEVER GO AGAINST THE FORUM! Both times that I have gone against the general consensus of the forum I have lived to regret it (Clear Alternatives taillight anyone? Corbin Seat?). So unless you want your hard earned cash to 'sleep with the fishes', then never, ever go against the forum.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
That is the best advice I have heard in a long time.

I have read soooo many posts where some schmuck has said something like "I read all the bad posts, but I didn't think it could be that bad, so I thought I would give it a try.":pop:

Dumb asses, we warned you :nojoke:

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
collective audible gasp!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got me a bad corbin seat. Honestly, I haven't given them any time to deal with it yet, so if they help out I will apologize and eat my words, but this seat shouldn't have made it through quality control. I was so excited, and I thoroughly expected it to be awesome, but as soon as I opened the box my first impression was "uhhhhh...huh."

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
Several items have been tested by many members and feedback given. So there are advantages with groups. We do not tell you that something is crap unless there has been a bit of feedback on it. Sorry that your money is 'sleeping with the fishes'. :dontknow:

Corbin Seats are good seats. They take a while to break in but a lot of people love them.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,860 Posts
That's why forums exist, to share information and help make decisions. Hard to second guess a few thousand members. :D

Though there are still one or two that like to put 280 tires on stock rims. :-\

·
Registered
319 Posts
so we can't put a 280 on a stock rim? :joke:

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
That's why forums exist, to share information and help make decisions. Hard to second guess a few thousand members. :D

Though there are still one or two that like to put 280 tires on stock rims. :-\
I thought the 300 fit on the stocker. :joke:

·
Registered
12 Posts
YEAH

I GOTTA EVEN BETTER ONE..NEVER HAVE AN OPINION THAT DOESNT GO WITH THE MAJORITY...U BETTER NOT BE AN INDIVIDUAL HERE...CUZ THE WHOLE DAMN FORUM WILL JUMP ON YOU...LOL...CATS NEED TO GET BACK TO RIDING AND GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER...LOL

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,860 Posts
I GOTTA EVEN BETTER ONE..NEVER HAVE AN OPINION THAT DOESNT GO WITH THE MAJORITY...U BETTER NOT BE AN INDIVIDUAL HERE...CUZ THE WHOLE DAMN FORUM WILL JUMP ON YOU...LOL...CATS NEED TO GET BACK TO RIDING AND GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER...LOL
I have to respectfully disagree with that statement. We are all individuals, we just don't try to deliberately disrupt or aggravate the majority. If we weren't individuals every one of our bikes would look pretty much the same.

WOULDN'T YOU AGREE?

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Start more crap...Get over it and grow up. Zoom.

I do understand your a closed minded person.

Hey Zoomy...I'm still on the road. Not like some of your friends that like to drive their bikes off the road.

Maybe i should lower my bike so you guys can keep up.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Start more crap...Get over it and grow up. Zoom.

I do understand your a closed minded person.

Hey Zoomy...I'm still on the road. Not like some of your friends that like to drive their bikes off the road.
Low blow dick bag!!! Once again, you just love talking about people and their misfortunes. One day, you're gonna get yours. What goes around comes around ass hole. You'll see... or maybe you won't see it!;)

1 - 20 of 73 Posts