Huh?

·
Registered
445 Posts
NO HABLAR ESPANOL

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
"hello, look at this tire with only 5500 km, ahota going to ride a continental race attack, and I will tell you that this is going ...."

This is what Google translate spit out. Not really sure WTF it says for sure. :dontknow:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Have absolutely no idea what you said, but your about 3000 miles over due for a new tire, holy:edit:

·
Registered
738 Posts
Now that's getting your money's worth!

Holy crap!

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
HUH???

Can you translate dat please ? LOL

I should have read a lil further. Thanks for the translate STLTGR

hola, mirar este neumatico con solo 5500 kilometros,ahota voy a montarle una continental race attack,ya os contare que tal va....

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
"hello, look at this tire with only 5500 km, ahota going to ride a continental race attack, and I will tell you that this is going ...."

This is what Google translate spit out. Not really sure WTF it says for sure. :dontknow:
I think he is saying that the tire had only 5500 km on it and he is going with the conti race attack tire, and he will keep us posted. :dontknow: I think! lol

·
Registered
259 Posts
:agree: that is what i got out of it

·
Registered
259 Posts
:jacked::eek:t: can anyone tell me about his air intake? this is the first time ive seen this was curious.....

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
First I have seen that mod. Guessing that he built a frame and put mesh around it to extend it out further. I hope that NOS bottle is just for show and not filled. First sharp twistie you might see more then sparks. :eek:

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
It basically translates into, "look at this tire with only 5500 km on it. I am going to replace it with a Continental Race Attack and let you know how it goes"

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello everyone.

The truth is that while being friends,he does not speak Spanish very well, jajajaja.

Mundicolor, wanted to show, the wear on the Dunlop rear tire with only 3417 miles. and that will place, the bi-compound tire brand continnental "contirace-attack". He will comment you, how it works, but if any of you, have any opinion on this tire continnental, please communicate he, in this post.

Best Regards.

Nebucaneizzer

:bigthumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts