M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and i are in the market for a backrest for our m109. We want to go small for appearance sake. So far there are two to choose from. Cobra(from DirectlineParts)or Suzuki (dealer or on-line). Does Any body have these rests? If so how are they? Does the cobra compare to the Suzuki structurally and reliably. Is there any better? What do u guys recamend? Lamont i Would appreciate your input also!!!!!! thanks

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
doktirbob said:
Hey there!
Go to www.metcruze.com.au
Garry Unger in NSW Australia did a conversion on mine which comes out the back of the passenger pillion and has a luggage rack as well. Very clean and sturdy. I think total cost including shipping there and back was $300-350. I am very pleased with it as is my girlfriend. Check them out!
I think posting this once is enough, no need to post the same thing on every backrest post. ::)

·
Registered
721 Posts
dobem109r said:
My wife and i are in the market for a backrest for our m109. We want to go small for appearance sake. So far there are two to choose from. Cobra(from DirectlineParts)or Suzuki (dealer or on-line). Does Any body have these rests? If so how are they? Does the cobra compare to the Suzuki structurally and reliably. Is there any better? What do u guys recamend? Lamont i Would appreciate your input also!!!!!! thanks
Use the Search tab above, search for "backrest"... Lots of info :bigthumbsup:

You can do a good one yourself inexpensively... Look for 100 dollar backrest mod

1 - 3 of 3 Posts