M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found 07 M109R LE in blue. The seller wants $9250 for it. I got him down from $10K that he was asking. The bike has 1000 miles on it and is all stock. What you guys think about this deal. Fair or overprice? Thanx

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I found 07 M109R LE in blue. The seller wants $9250 for it. I got him down from $10K that he was asking. The bike has 1000 miles on it and is all stock. What you guys think about this deal. Fair or overprice? Thanx
I say it is reasonable due to mileage. 8500 would be a better deal. Used are going in that range, but with alot more mileage. You are not getting hurt or burned. I have noticed the resale prices going up around the midwest due to no 2010's coming in. I say go for it.

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
As long as the bike is in excellent shape, I think it is a fair price....maybe try to get him down to $9000.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Go for it.
Not only that you will have most beautiful color combination, but it is well documented and proven that this model/year is by far the fastest !!
Just do the search in here about the fastest 9's.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Look online, peeny saver, craiglist, Im sure you can find a better deal and take them the copy for them to price match. $10 is a lot for a used le, its not even the fast black turbo edition.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I got my 08 orange with 436 miles for $8600. It was all stock.

Oh yeah, it was in January and from Ebay.

·
Registered
48 Posts
07 109

A friend of mine who lives in Ohio has his 07 with less than 3K on it for sale for I think $7900. Knowing him it is immaculate.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Everyone knows the 09 Maroon is the fastest. We dont need any turbo:bigthumbsup::joke:
In all honestity you will find all ranges of prices on the same bikes. Depending how much of a hurry & if they need cash or they really want to sell.
I say it is fair but you could look around & prob. find one for less. It depends also how much of a hurry you are in too!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A friend of mine who lives in Ohio has his 07 with less than 3K on it for sale for I think $7900. Knowing him it is immaculate.
You have PM:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
i paid 11,200 otd. brand new in 2007! 07 m109r LE

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
3 year old bike regardless of mileage

While it is great that the mileage is low on the bike it is still a 3 year old used M109R LE. At best, the guy should be willing to sell it for $8000. If not, look around. You will find one very similar for $8000 or less I am sure.

·
Registered
766 Posts
By the way anyone know whats the going price for the 2008LE brand new? It is better in Canada?

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
If the seller is motivated and has no other potential buyers, I would offer him $8500 if I were you. And that is if everything is nearly perfect on that bike. But my dad taught me to dicker and walk if they don't wanna deal, there will always be another chance to get a steal.

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
Everything is more expensive in Canada, always!
NO KIDDING....We get hosed for the bike,then the insurance,then to top it off,they give us the gas for 5 bucks a gallon :doh:......I'm looking for a second bike,and when i am ready i'm buying in the US... I can't believe some of the prices i'm seeing down there....:evil:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
With a motivated seller and a soft market, I paid under $6k last year for an '06 with under 1,500mi.

Now, from what I hear, I practically stole it, but $9,250 seems way too high to me.

·
Registered
319 Posts
NO KIDDING....We get hosed for the bike,then the insurance,then to top it off,they give us the gas for 5 bucks a gallon :doh:......I'm looking for a second bike,and when i am ready i'm buying in the US... I can't believe some of the prices i'm seeing down there....:evil:
OMG :eek: i was complaining this morning when i saw it go up to 2.75 here

1 - 20 of 27 Posts