M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All my sites have been getting hit hard by these dirt bags. I try and filter them out before they can post but some of them have slipped by. I would like to grab them by the puny little necks and jack them up but right now the technology won't let me do that so all I can do is keep banning them.

If you see one show up please don't respond to their post, just send me the link to there post or profile and I will deal with it. Thanks.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Thanks for watching our backs - I'd like to do some things to these guys also but they won't let me install missile's on my 109.

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
can we click the (Report to moderator) at the bottom of their post, will that work?

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
biker-chicky said:
can we click the (Report to moderator) at the bottom of their post, will that work?
Yes, that's the best way to do it. Thanks :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,501 Posts

Lamonster said:
Yes, that's the best way to do it. Thanks :bigthumbsup:
I've been doing that but it still takes you half a day to delete it. You need to get with the program! :duck: :D

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BlackCherry said:

I've been doing that but it still takes you half a day to delete it. You need to get with the program! :duck: :D
I do the best I can ::) this isn't the only board I run, just the one I have the most fun on right now. :doorag:

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Lamonster said:
I do the best I can ::) this isn't the only board I run, just the one I have the most fun on right now. :doorag:
I know Lamont, I've been a moderator on several sites as well so you're preaching to the choir. I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to bust your balls. :a20: :D :D

G

·
Lamonster said:
All my sites have been getting hit hard by these dirt bags. I try and filter them out before they can post but some of them have slipped by. I would like to grab them by the puny little necks and jack them up but right now the technology won't let me do that so all I can do is keep banning them.

If you see one show up please don't respond to their post, just send me the link to there post or profile and I will deal with it. Thanks.
Does the report to moderator work for you?

TAZ

·
Registered
666 Posts
Lamonster i know you dont have all the time in the world to go after these jerks but if i may suggest something :D

maybe you should add one or two  moderators :cop: to help you out :bigthumbsup: as much traffic as this site gets i think that would help ALOT

·
Registered
277 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
funny you shold metion that
this may be my next install.Used for cagers who are on their phones, and other discourtious drivers.......seems to get alot of attention at the range!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ummm, Armalite? Barrett? BMG? Cobb? The muzzle brake looks like a Barrett, but I don't recognize the model. Perry? :yikes:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Its a single shot 50 BMG rifle built on a AR-15 lower reciever :bigthumbsup: I have no idea who made it though :redfaced:

There is nothing like sending 750gr of love a mile or so :evil:

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Perhaps you could pick a couple folks you like/trust, and add an additional moderator or two.

Be nice if these boards (bb software) had a 'semi-moderator' feature where your semi-mod could send posts to a 'trash-bin' and when you do get time...you could decide if the thread should go or stay.

Then..you don't have to worry about somebody deleting a thread that shouldn't be deleted.

Course, if you're the only one doing the moderating....you don't have to worry about it anyways.

·
Registered
629 Posts
:bigthumbsup: Got your back Lamon. Hit the report to Moderator button a couple of times, but since I'm heir in Germany the time change causes some lag. You can't be on line all the time. you wouldn't have any time to go riding or make cool new things for the 109. ;) :doorag:

·
Registered
443 Posts
We'll keep our eyes peeled for them!! :evil:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts