M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from ecuador my friends.since it seems I will be starting operations here and since they do not allow to import used bikes ui need to find mr the best price on a brand new nine. 2010 or 2011. Please let me know where is the best place to buy it. Remember it will be shipped out of florida. By the way just saw a bunch of harley drivers and laughed at them and they looked at me UGLY. So I now need to show the f...kers....

·
Registered
2,703 Posts

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Could some one Bring thier Bike down for a vist and leave it :dontknow:

there are a Bunch of Great used Bikes for sale by Trusted members

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Honda East

Honda East in Ohio has the lowest prices that I've found on the 2010/2011. The years are the same we didn't get the 2010 here in the US but, Europe and Canada got the 2010. They are calling it 2011 here in the states. Same bike You can do a search on Cycle Trader

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Greetings from ecuador my friends.since it seems I will be starting operations here and since they do not allow to import used bikes ui need to find mr the best price on a brand new nine. 2010 or 2011. Please let me know where is the best place to buy it. Remember it will be shipped out of florida. By the way just saw a bunch of harley drivers and laughed at them and they looked at me UGLY. So I now need to show the f...kers....
Did you decide not to fix your other bike?

·
Radio Active Member
27,666 Posts
Why not call Romney like you did before? You might be better off buying one close as the shipping will not be cheap. Are you renting them down there, as your 9 fleet seems to be growing. :bow::bow:

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Could some one Bring thier Bike down for a vist and leave it :dontknow:

there are a Bunch of Great used Bikes for sale by Trusted members
if that could be done I would bring the white one I have in venezuela. but still looking at options and seeing what could be done. that linkj JD sent is quite good at 12999. But really never seen such bunch of HD a holes as I did here. The worse part is they got pissed because I laughed at them. LOL.
So my friends I will bring one 9 down and show them what RESPECT is all about!!!

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Why not call Romney like you did before? You might be better off buying one close as the shipping will not be cheap. Are you renting them down there, as your 9 fleet seems to be growing. :bow::bow:
lol. nope my friends. my black nine is still the fastest one and my buddy FutureR is helping me with the parts to get it completely fixed. The white one I bought it from shootnmove to send it to canada but it was too much of a hassle so I brought it down to venezuela and will sell it in a while. And definitely need one in ecuador to show them HD guys what a real bike is all about...
Sorry but cannot help the fact that I love the nines. If I could have one in colombia too it would be just friggin great!!!! And you guys do not know the aphrodisiacal effect this bike has on latin chicks:eek:. The acceleration; the power and a good looking latin like me is all they need....:a20:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts