M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey hope everyone is well but I'm in need some help, anyway someone has on hand a fuel strainer I can borrow or buy while the one I order comes in next week? I crashed on sep 17,2010 while riding with a bunch of grat guys on Draggin the Dragon and hopefully Ill start building back tomorrow night (Friday) everything that was damaged will delivered to me tomorrow and would like to take advantage that the tank is off and change it,Im getting a sputter on the bike around 2nd and 3rd gear I have installed the fuel management help a little but still I think that strainer needs changing, yes have changed spark plugs, and adjusted fuel manegement. Soo if anyone can help will be great Im located in Doraville, Ga or Lawrenceville, Ga. Thx a million.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
If I had one I would get it over to ya ! I am going to order one soon so I can change mine in the winter . (If I make it that long ) :)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I had one I would get it over to ya ! I am going to order one soon so I can change mine in the winter . (If I make it that long ) :)
Hey well I ordered 2 they will be in next week one is yours remember then I owe u one .

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Again Thx Lee ur a great guy and just to let u know I have asked Charles from Suzuki Polaris up in Lawrenceville,Ga to order a few extra fuel strainers and keep in stock for us, their price is $42 here's their location:
http://www.polarisofatlanta.com/
Remember ask for: Charles in Parts.

Just let him know Alex(The Colombian) sent u.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I just changed mine last night. It had been sitting on the shelf for a year. I bought it for my 08 about two weeks before I wrecked it.:dontknow:

·
Radio Active Member
27,669 Posts
I have one but you would not get it until next week either being tomorrow is Friday. I like to keep parts that might be needed in stock. Good Luck.

·
Registered
735 Posts
i should have one send or pm me your number I can get it to you tomorrow or saturday

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:bigthumbsup:Just to share my joy, Charles from Suzuki Polaris just called my headlight cover and a fuel strainer just got in OOOHHHHH F:edit: Yes!!!!
just got tank and other painted parts in soo it will be a long night for me because if everything goes well Im riding tomorrow Oh Yeah! Again thx to all for ur support and willingness to help guys are great .:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Remember guys the place is http://www.polarisofatlanta.com/ in Lawrenceville, Ga ask for Charles 770-9627350 I asked him to order a few extra to keep in stock ,just remember to say Alex (The Colombian:bigthumbsup:) sent u and he will take good care of u, the place is 10min from my house. Ok guys thats the news on the strainer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts