M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have upgraded from yr stock front (stock) turn signals and have after market turn signals, I'd like to get the stock turn sig's (front & back). Need these in a big way. Can you e-mail me or post yr details yr details, thanks. :bigthumbsup:

Very hot issue.

·
Registered
775 Posts
i've changed mine out but am keep the originals in case i ever trade in or sell. just out of curiousity; why do you want stock signals?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I snapped one - the left one/front. :edit: :(
Hope someone can help in the mean time.

·
Registered
256 Posts
i wouldnt have any problem letting you have mine, at all...but i hadnt changed them out just yet...been wanting too..hopefully in a couple weeks....

but if your in a hurry, i understand..

tc

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kind of in a hurry, guess the e-mail (not here) says it all :( :( :(

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
I've got the back ones still attached to that big hunk o plastic I chopped off. If you still need them PM me.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
I have the rears too, still hooked onto the mudflap and wires are intact to the connector. Sorry but I think I only have a front right one leftover, I gave one away I believe the left front to a member for postage cost. I will have to look to make sure which front I have left but I would give what I have to you for postage only as I will not use them again.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
probably won't find any intact, since to remove them you need to tear them up.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks folks. Steve, sounds good, let me know if you got the left front. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
11 Posts
BlkM109r said:
I've got the back ones still attached to that big hunk o plastic I chopped off. If you still need them PM me.
Hey, if you still have a set of rear turn signals, email me at [email protected]. I"m in Owasso and my wife bought my 109R at GC Honda in Broken Arrow. Thanks for your help! Slowride 109R.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Steve :bigthumbsup:

Fast and great :bigthumbsup:

Now just waiting on the left front ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts