M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am installing some new wheels on Blakester71's beast, how do you get the hub drive off? I have the service manual and it says use the suzuki super whamo dyno bearing / seal puller. Anybody out there have a trick or tip for me.

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
I am installing some new wheels on Blakester71's beast, how do you get the hub drive off? I have the service manual and it says use the suzuki super whamo dyno bearing / seal puller. Anybody out there have a trick or tip for me.
Are you referring to what is known as the "cush drive"? That is the part that goes into the wheel. If so, call my cell 240-671-4410 and I can give you tips.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Dave, a thousand thank yous to you and Steph. I've put work on hold and just looked at the pictures you sent me for like 20 minutes. MAN OH MAN I can't wait to get on this Biotc* and make her scream. You get the honors of riding her first. Thanks again for all you have done for me and to my bike. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
Dave, a thousand thank yous to you and Steph. I've put work on hold and just looked at the pictures you sent me for like 20 minutes. MAN OH MAN I can't wait to get on this Biotc* and make her scream. You get the honors of riding her first. Thanks again for all you have done for me and to my bike. :bigthumbsup:
Be safe over there. I just spoke to Dave so he is on his way to getting you fixed up. Sounds like he as good handle on you baby :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
838 Posts
BP thanks for helping Dave out with this. If it was not for this forum and ideas and advice that flows through these threads. I could say that my bike would be pretty much stock and my wallet would be fatter.
I thank everyone that has spread their knowledge on this site. don't worry BP, I'm as safe as God allows me to be. Should be home 3rd week Jan.

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
BP thanks for helping Dave out with this. If it was not for this forum and ideas and advice that flows through these threads. I could say that my bike would be pretty much stock and my wallet would be fatter.
I thank everyone that has spread their knowledge on this site. don't worry BP, I'm as safe as God allows me to be. Should be home 3rd week Jan.
glad you are safe bro, and thank you for serving!!!! I agree, this forum has screwed me big time. I just wanted to buy a beautiful bike and stay stock, but then found this place. LOL

Was it the cush bushings/drive?
Yeppers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts