M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Need alittle help, I have a 2007 red 109r with 200 miles that I'm looking to sell . The bike is all stock. I'm not real sure what a good honest selling price would be. I don't really have to sell, but I don't ride or enjoy it.. Any help would be apprieciated.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Well condition is gonna be the biggest factor, so assuming that with 200 miles on the clock it should be at least "near perfect" I would start out in the neighborhood of $7500-8000 if it is bone stock. This time of year I think you will be doing well if you get over $7000. I know that it hurts but if you want to move it you will have to wait if you want top dollar.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Liquidpain just sold an '06, bone stock, with around 217 miles on it for $6,500 about 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok thanks...yes the bike is show room condition. not a mark on it. i was thinking 7500 so i guess i am on the right track.

·
Registered
643 Posts
man i wish i could grab one of these low milage M's going at a good price to compliment my C

then i'd have to cover the bikes with a tarp and sleep under it cause the wife would kick me outta the house:nojoke:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts