M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys i have been after a corbin seat and back rest for awhile since they got it right and i tried blakes contact and he wanted $680 just for postage to 5253 australia abit stupid anyway i have been tying to find other sites that will post to australia and its hard to find any place that even stock these seats just wondering if anyone has seen a place that lists them

·
Registered
381 Posts
Not sure what the postage and such would be... but have you thought about buying it from corbin and shipping to someone in the states..then having that person ship it to you?

I have heard it is cheaper for a personal package as compared to a buisiness package but i have never done it so not really sure. Might be worth looking into.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this is unreal i just had a price to ship just 1 seat and backrest to australia and it was $380 i have brought seats from the usa before and they didnt cost anymore than $80 to get here some people just want to rip you off

·
Registered
143 Posts
postage

I'm sure the usps and the freight companies have seen the big increase in sales to Australia since our dollar went up , now they want there slice of the cherry .
I bought my exhaust pipes with a heap of other stuff , the package was bigger than the Corbin seat package , Cost less than $300 only 6 mths ago
now I had to pay $730 to get 2 corbin seats over ,
No wonder the US are in financial trouble , if they don't send stuff to Australia cheaper it will kill the market to Oz . - They need it as much as we do . :-\

Anyway sorry for the Bitch session Try the corbin deler in Melbourne , I know the price he quoted me ended up cheaper than what it eventually cost me to get mine over here

1 - 5 of 5 Posts