M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the rims off the bike to have the tires changed out. Mounted them up and took her for a ride. Feels different, but I did put a 160 on the front. Here's my question. How big a gap is there from the rim to the back hub on your bikes? I attached some pics. I can't remember if that gap is supposed to be that big or not. Thanks in advance for any help.

Brian

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
Mine has that same gap. probably feels different cuz you have new rubber.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Took the rims off the bike to have the tires changed out. Mounted them up and took her for a ride. Feels different, but I did put a 160 on the front. Here's my question. How big a gap is there from the rim to the back hub on your bikes? I attached some pics. I can't remember if that gap is supposed to be that big or not. Thanks in advance for any help.

Brian
Gap is completely normal---atleast mine and the other 10 109's I have touched have been the same anyways---just sayn.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I wasn't sure what to expect with the new tire up front.....almost feels like the back tire is sterring around the curves is the best way I can explain it. I'll get used to it....everyone have a great weekend.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts