M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone knows where I could get clear smoked turn singnal covers for my M109R. I am doing a rear fender mod, and am installing new lights w/ the smoked lenses, and want to match the front ones witht eh rear. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
:welcome: to the forum from another WV rider. :D

Here's about the cheapest I've seen for the lenses. I got mine from Cruiser Customizing but it looks like they no longer offer them.

http://www.d2moto.com/Suzuki-Boulevard-Savage-Intruder-Turn-Signals-p/tsl005-smoke.htm

This is a good company too, I've ordered from them before. I may have a discount code for them too.
I tried them and they did not fit well, really at all. They sent me 4 more with the same problems. Finally got mine off Ebay, they wer CA and fit perfect. Maybe they have fixed the problem.

·
Registered
973 Posts
I tried them and they did not fit well, really at all. They sent me 4 more with the same problems. Finally got mine off Ebay, they wer CA and fit perfect. Maybe they have fixed the problem.
I found the exact opposite. I bought the Clear Alternative ones and the fit was terrible, also there were not two of the four that were tinted the same.

Then I got the ones from D2Moto and they fit great! They also are smooth with no ugly lettering on them like the CA ones have. I highly recommend them.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Thanks for the info guys. I've been meaning to do this for awhile but always forget about it. Just ordered a set from D2. Came to $19.50 with shipping. We'll see how it turns out :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Does anyone know if the lenses for an 07 will fit a 2008. D2 only has them for up to 07, and Clear Alternative says they have them for 04-08. Would I be wrong to assume the 07's from D2 will fit?

·
Registered
367 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just ordered the turn signals, and decieded to go ahead and get the smoked tail light for a total of $75. I will repost w/picks when I get them on. Thanks to everyone for there comments, and help. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts