M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I am looking for someone who is good at photo shop editing.... i would like to see what a M90 would look like with a chrome swing arm.

Maybe chrome swing arm and chrome drive shaft, chrome swing arm with black drive shaft and/or black swing arm with chrome drive shaft.

If anyone could put that together for me it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
That would be like chroming a turd...it's still a turd. The M90's swing arm is ugly and I think chroming it would only draw more attention to it.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That would be like chroming a turd...it's still a turd. The M90's swing arm is ugly and I think chroming it would only draw more attention to it.
This is very true.... but i was hoping that maybe the chrome would make it less ugly... that is why i would like to see it done with photo shop first.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Ahh you have such a way with words Deputy! But i have to agree and Feelo as for the shaft drive ,just get a Cobra chrome cover for it it's only about $40US from memory and looks great.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ahh you have such a way with words Deputy! But i have to agree and Feelo as for the shaft drive ,just get a Cobra chrome cover for it it's only about $40US from memory and looks great.
I know about the cobra chrome shaft cover..... i want to see it with a chrome swing arm though... just trying to save myself some money and get a look at it all with a chrome swing arm.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Mythbusters polished a turd once and it actually came out looking pretty good. For a turd.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I am no good at photo shop, but here is a pic of my bike with chrome swingarm and driveshaft. Hope it helps.

Attachments

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That looks good... great looking bike. I am thinking that the chrome swing arm looks alot better then the Black one.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Thanks for all of the compliments guys. I am very proud of it. My friend debeavered it for me this weekend and put a raw design turn signal on the rear. I love it and will try to post some pictures soon. I had a lot of help from guys in this forum, especially Mike. Corbin seat and shroud should be here soon. I can't wait. Hope I don't have any of the problems others were talking about. Ride safe and thanks again.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts