M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have the scorpion tips and cycle house big air kit on my bike. I'm thinking about changing to the raw performance pipe and Thunder cones. Do you guys think it's worth the extra cash? Would I gain much more power? I honestly like the look of the cones better too.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
The raw pipes are proven to make more power than just about any other pipe out there. So if you want maximum HP then yes it is worth the extra couple hundred bucks over the other exhausts. Guess you want to be able to burn your next tire even quicker.......:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The raw pipes are proven to make more power than just about any other pipe out there. So if you want maximum HP then yes it is worth the extra couple hundred bucks over the other exhausts. Guess you want to be able to burn your next tire even quicker.......:bigthumbsup:
Always lookin for more:bigthumbsup::clap2:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
This beast already has plenty of power from the get go, go with something that looks cool like the HK sideburner, it sounds and looks very aggresive!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
Raw Performance is having a Group Buy discounted sale on the Raw Pipe. You get to choose from 4 different styles, Chrome Short, Chrome Long, Black Short, and Black Long. I believe you can still get your order in, and get the discount. The cost is $800 shipped for any style of the Raw Pipe you choose. Delivery time is currently set around the first week of June. Just contact Ron at [email protected], and his phone number is 520-840-1017. He is a pretty nice guy to deal with.

Good Luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts