M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
t am looking for new mirrors for the silver bullet need help finding them any ideas would be great

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the offer but i want to get something a little smaller and cool kinda like customs but dont know where to look

·
Registered
679 Posts
Kuryakyn makes a couple of nice ones, have them on my Silver bullet, I know, I know, Worth less without Pictures but I am 3000 miles from my bike right now. If you get the kuryakyn's make sure you order the metric adapters, you will need them. Look great with the Iso grips with the pointed bar ends.

ride safe, ride fast, arrive alive

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the help swagfndr where did you get your mirrors from i would like to see them those other web sites have cool mirrors but i would like to see more before i chose thanks for the help

·
Registered
241 Posts
rangemaster84 said:
Are you looking for O.E.M or after market, if you need stock you are welcome to mine. I also have stock pegs if anyone else is interested.
Erric (RangeMaster84),

Thanks again for the OEM Mirrors. They look great on my VTX1800C and now I can see significantly better. You should be getting something in the mail soon. :D

Carl

1 - 7 of 7 Posts