M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I just didn't think my 9 was getting enough attention.:D So, I contacted Len (Ducks517) and told him I wanted my avatar on my air covers. Next day I had the first and ONLY rough draft. And this is what I got as the final outcome.

The man is a wizard with a dremel tool and a true artist. :bow:

Now that I have almost all my mods done and these covers on, I have gotten so many compliments on the bike. Got people slowing down to look, people honking and giving thumbs up, kids screaming and waving and yes, even the ladies are checking it out.....oh yeah!!!

Just waiting on my gas cap to get chromed from LiquidPain, then I will post pics of the bike. But this thread, is dedicated to the covers and Len.

Most excellent job, Len!!!

Thanks Again...

Attachments

·
Registered
215 Posts
That is too cool. Len does amazing work. Take care and ride safe.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,044 Posts
He did another excellent job on those. I've yet to see one I didn't like. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Awsome, Looks like he nailed it again! Nice job Len:bigthumbsup: That Jester Looks like hes got some serious Attitude :doorag:

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
:agree: bad azz!

·
Premium Member
3,523 Posts
Thanks guys. I have been so busy lately that I have not have time to post up all the new covers I have done. Once I get caught up and get my bike back together I will post up a bunch more for you guys to check out. Here is the one that I took of them in the driveway.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
wow, doesn't even seem possible
Yeah I had a hard enough time doing my own covers and they were much simpler then this.

This work is truly outstanding. Way to go! :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts