M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gentlemen...............have a 2007 m109 running a power commander usb 3.
bike has k&n air filters with ducks air covers.
stock exhaust drilled with hole saw and eight holes at end of pipe.

here is problem last year whrn commander was installed tech put stock exhaust with suzuki air.....M330-001 Stock exhaust, stock filter

this is the map what is currently installed in pwr commander..
last year bike ran great with no problems,now that we have warmer weather everytime i get stuck in traffic for some time bike is starving and almost vapor locking...yes f1 does come on and is not throwing any codes at all.
when f1 light comes on i shut bike down for approx.4 minutes and start and no problems until i get into traffic again,we believe that we are running to lean now..........
any suggestions on what type of map i should shoot into this unit.
thanks in advance.
ken

·
Registered
547 Posts
I would try the M330-004 Stock exhaust, Big Air kit. I bet when you opened up the air intake with the Ducks mod you are getting every bit of air as you would with a Big Air kit.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would try the M330-004 Stock exhaust, Big Air kit. I bet when you opened up the air intake with the Ducks mod you are getting every bit of air as you would with a Big Air kit.
i was running the 004 map and running lean.i just loaded M330-001 Stock exhaust, stock filter

back into commander and hopefully will get a chance to check it after work sometime on tuesday.

·
Registered
547 Posts
i was running the 004 map and running lean.i just loaded M330-001 Stock exhaust, stock filter

back into commander and hopefully will get a chance to check it after work sometime on tuesday.
Oh ok in the first post I took it that you were running the 001 map and running lean so I thought the 004 would have more fuel going in to match the larger air input.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts