M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in a cover and I was wondering what are some good ones that you use. There are just to many to choose from and I do not want a piece of junk. I keep the bike in my work shop so I just mainly need it to keep it from getting dusty. Thanks for the idea's.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
u can use a soft bed sheet or pick up a motorcycle cover off of ebay.... depends on how much you want to spend.. good luck :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Mal-Wart has some, they have a dust cover and an all weather cover, I have the all weather cover and it works great.

·
Registered
118 Posts
My bike is kept in the garage and used to get covered in dust all the time, so I started putting an old bed sheet over it, and it works perfectly. No dust on it at all when I want to ride it, and I hardly ever have to wash my bike now. I used to have to wash it nearly every time that I took it out.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Since you are keeping it indoors it really doesn't matter that much....just get a cheap one from Walmart or Ebay....all you need to do is keep the dust off of the bike. For a bike stored outside an expensive high quality cover is more important since the elements will quickly deteriorate the cheaper ones.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
believe it or not wal-mart has a great motorcycle cover. i know i know, when i first read that on here i was reluctant about the quality too. i am not a fan of shopping at wal-mart but i have to be honest here and after checking it out, it is just as nice as the dowco cover i had paid three times the amount for a few years earlier. i too only use the cover to prevent excess dust from getting on the bike when parked in the garage. it has done a great job so far and i wouldn't hesitate from buying another one if i ever had to. do yourself a favor and get the cover from wal-mart and save a bundle. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
176 Posts
believe it or not wal-mart has a great motorcycle cover. i know i know, when i first read that on here i was reluctant about the quality too. i am not a fan of shopping at wal-mart but i have to be honest here and after checking it out, it is just as nice as the dowco cover i had paid three times the amount for a few years earlier. i too only use the cover to prevent excess dust from getting on the bike when parked in the garage. it has done a great job so far and i wouldn't hesitate from buying another one if i ever had to. do yourself a favor and get the cover from wal-mart and save a bundle. :bigthumbsup:
I have the Walmart cover as well....fits great, works great, and is cheap!

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
what size cover did you get from walmart?
it is a size LARGE and it fits perfectly. plenty of room for the bike, even if you have hardbags on your 9, there is plenty of room. cost was $19.96. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts