M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody out there that has photoshop .can you give me some ideas .i need to add some grafix or flames on this beast Thanks

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Hey! I will be in Dallas at the House of Kolor training center for a couple days, I have several ideas for you from our other conversations. Tell me fist what don't you like when you look at other bikes? It might be easier to decide what won't work than what will.

I think the 109 offers so many options, you could go with flames or wild like the sport bike guys do. Combine purple lime green yellow, silver, gold or ... look at some of the tuner magazines. I think the tunner cars have some great paint schemes.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I was thinking about finding a good air brush guy and doing a blue dragon in a dive (Black) on the Tank, maybe a claw/talon on the rear. Trying to decide if thats too much or not.

Blur, MN

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Blur said:
I was thinking about finding a good air brush guy and doing a blue dragon in a dive (Black) on the Tank, maybe a claw/talon on the rear.  Trying to decide if thats too much or not.

Blur, MN
That would be very cool.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Flames are cool but so common....Do something abstract...with yellow ,red , deep orange, purple....something 3 deminsional.... that has some meaning behind it.
or something fantasy...flames are ...well... boring , You wanna turn heads , do something wierd.

Go to Barnes and Noble and check out the chopper mags...lots of ideas there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts