M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a week ago I speak with my local Suzi dealer and I inform them that I want a HID kit (Hi/Lo) for a 2009 M90 and they claimed they could order me a kit which I did order and pay for from dealer. Today I take the M90 up to have it installed and I'm not happy. The darn HID is Hi only and still the crappy orange low. Is this normal? According to dealer there isn't a way to get Hi and Low with just our 1 bulb. Something doesn't sound right. I'd like to hear from M90/109 owners if you have true HID in BOTH hi and low and if so, what make and model kit. I'll try and get a video what I'm talking about if it'll help.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I have installed 5 kits and still one to go. Hit me up with a PM and I will point you in the right direction where to buy from. Oh, curious, how much did they charge you for that mess of unsatisfaction?

·
Registered
142 Posts
?????????

I got mine installed yesterday. Just one bulb and Hi/Lo. The bulb just retract to go from Hi to Low.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have installed 5 kits and still one to go. Hit me up with a PM and I will point you in the right direction where to buy from. Oh, curious, how much did they charge you for that mess of unsatisfaction?
I'm PM'ing you. I was nailed for Like $80 for the "kit" and another $80 and 1 hour wait at the dealer. I'm feeling I got hosed. This single beam in HI only is B.S. Their answer was, "Well, just leave it on HI all the time". Uh, no, that isn't right and I don't want to blind oncoming traffic or rolling up behind someone. Dealer said they'd credit me back for their failed kit but I'm out for the $80 labor and more than likely I'll get dinged another $80 for a second install. I see why ppl call the dealership, "stealership".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts