M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I know there are alot of ppl who know alot of ppl on here, can anyone help?

July 25, 2009 My Brother Jeff passed away suddenly from unknown causes. The Hospital told us we could not have a autopsy unless we paid 10k upfront. Unfortunately we didnt have the money to get one done. (it was a messed up situation) Anyways, after his passing we took his ashes to a place he absolutely loved when he was younger and life was simple. As a family friend did the serman, a butterfly appeared and hovered around my mother and father, it continued to go by everyone that was there. As My other Brother and Mother scattered his ashes the Butterfly came around again to my Mother. As they finished the Butterfly disappeared never to be seen again.

Since that time its kinda been a sentamental item, "the butterfly" kinda a reminder that Jeff, is no longer in pain and resting easy.

thank you for reading this far. With that said, i am thinking of my derby cover. I would like to know if anyone has any suggestions as to a painter that could paint my derby black and possibly do a faint picture of the butterfly or ghosted into the paint. Would like it to be suttle since it has a personal and sentamental meaning.

Jeff always talked of getting a Harley, well I figure this was anytime he wants to ride he can always be there, on a 9.

Thank you in advance.
D-Ride
James

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Sorry to hear about your brother. What you want to do is a nice way to remember him. Can't help ya on the paint, but I'm sure ppl that can will be chiming in. Have you thought about getting a tat of the same thing. That way, where ever you are, he is also.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry to hear about your brother. What you want to do is a nice way to remember him. Can't help ya on the paint, but I'm sure ppl that can will be chiming in. Have you thought about getting a tat of the same thing. That way, where ever you are, he is also.
Thanks, Yes actually i have a similar design in my mind with the back drop of the woods and waterfall that is at his resting place. have the waterfall going over my shoulder and down my upper arm, with the butterfly over my heart flying into the distnce.. in time it will all be done, money wise the paint should be cheaper than the ink for now..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts