M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of buying a 10in rim and I am wondering if the Metzler ME880 280/35/18 would be the size I need? And at the same time I am putting on a new front tire also in Metzler and should that tire size be a 160/60/18? Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
yep those are the sizes you want good luck make sure to post up some pic when you geter done!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks I will. I was just looking at your bike on E-bay it's one sweeet ride. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
16 Posts
10" rear rim

Where do you get a 10" rim they probably are not cheap $$$

How much can I expect to pay $$$

Thanks

Westgl

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got a 10 inch chrome new factory look alike for 700.00 plus I swaped my front and back for a chrome front. Simmons motor works wanted 425.00 exchange for the front but he said if I give him my back wheel I don't have to pay the 425.00 so I get the front for free. Can't beat that a 10in chrome and a chrome front for 700.00.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Should be on next week. But if you come to the run to the Heartland this year you can see them in person.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
We'll see, if my new work schedule will permit. I got a new job, and I"m getting shuffled around by everyone with seniority who wants my shift.

-Josh

1 - 9 of 9 Posts