M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need Help with Raw Designs rear stealth install and the Tri Star XP & Load Equalizer

Anybody know of a how to video?

I am fairly new on this forum and the madness has begun on the new M109R......

I have the new Raw Designs LED Rear light as well as the upgraded Tri Star XP & Load equalizer and need to know how hard this is as a do it your self-er yet not an electrician. Is this do-able or big headache any input would be nice?

·
Registered
8,676 Posts
I helped EROCK1800 (Eric) install this over the phone and he's not a electrician either. Did you debeaver it yet.

·
Registered
456 Posts
The Rainey knight rider kit under the cowl is plug and play very easy hooks into the factory wiring harness. The raw design is not. You will need to buy extra wire at a local auto store. I'll send you the wire size to tomorrow as well as the connectors I bought. You have to splice them into the factory wiring harness. I bought them at autozone.

Eric

Thanks Chief,

I will use all info that has been provided....

we tackle this project in a few days.....

·
Registered
456 Posts
Here ya go

The Rainey knight rider kit under the cowl is plug and play very easy hooks into the factory wiring harness. The raw design is not. You will need to buy extra wire at a local auto store. I'll send you the wire size to tomorrow as well as the connectors I bought. You have to splice them into the factory wiring harness. I bought them at autozone.

Eric

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.