M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello im new here :D
ok this is the deal im about 5'7" and about 179lbs i have been riding dirt and some street bikes all my life but have been away from it the last 7years i seen the the 109 and that was it for me it was time to get back in to it :p
are there anybody out there with a 109 that are my size i would like  some input on how it would feel for me as im not a big guy...and all the dealers here dont let you ride before you buy :verymad: so before i put 13k on this awesome bike i could use some help.

im so happy i found this fourm thanks for the help

k.p

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm 5'10'' 185 and have no problems with the bike can stand flat footed, reach to the bars isn't bad. Have had mine 2 weeks and put 950 miles on it. I'm very happy. Hope this helps :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
169 Posts
I'm around that height on a good day...

I don't find that I have any problems riding it. All bikes have different riding positions and you get used to them. Several times I've ridden 250-300 miles in a day and I'm not overly sore at the end.

Go ahead and drop the money. You won't regret it!

:doorag:

·
Registered
398 Posts
I'm 5'8" 160lbs and i fit perfect in it ......my good friend is about your height and weight and took mine for a ride and felt perfectly comfortable with it.....maybe pull the handlebar back some ,which is easy to do . I'd say get it ...You wont regret it.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for all the replys guys NOW... what should i pay out the door???so far i got 13200.00 OTD

·
Registered
572 Posts
texas109 said:
thanks for all the replys guys NOW... what should i pay out the door???so far i got 13200.00 OTD
I think I paid $13,500 for mine, before getting the warranty and all added on top of that...
What dealers have you talked to here in Houston? I got my bike from Polaris West out in Katy.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im talking to about 3 of them right now MAKING THEM WORK FOR IT :bigthumbsup:
best i got right now is 13k OTD from Stubbs on Telephone Rd.
let see what Richmond Suzuki comes up with :D

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I've got my dealer down to $11,500......I just need someone to buy my Suzuki Marauder 1600!!(they've got the Violet Blue on hold for me)

·
Registered
112 Posts
The problem is that since the dealers know that the bike is in high demand right now, they will try to soak you for every penny you got. I would call around and ask some other dealers to see if they can get you out the door for $12k. They are still making money at that price, trust me. Give them a sad story that you got an inheritance and only have $12k and not a penny more and you REALLY want the bike bad. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
116 Posts
I was quoted $11,600 OTD. I got it for $11,900 OTD with an extended 3 year warranty. I'm was very happy with that price.

Where? ARS Powersports, Okeechobee, FL. You're to far away to make a deal in Florida, but for us hurricane survivors ask for Amber. She'll deal with ya and she's HOT!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
tworangerted said:
I've got my dealer down to $11,500......I just need someone to buy my Suzuki Marauder 1600!!(they've got the Violet Blue on hold for me)Â
I'm with you...I have a bike to sell before I can buy my 109.....I'm just not having any luck :( check out the classifieds....Custom 1500...if you know anyone looking, let me know

·
Registered
543 Posts
I don't know what you want for it,but trade it in and with the tax brake,I bet you can't sell it for that. At least I can't,then you got the :doorag: BAD BoY

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.