M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody with experience with this fuel system??

how do you change it from mod to mod. i have a table but cant make head or tails from it at all.

thanks for any help with this.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
anybody with experience with this fuel system??

how do you change it from mod to mod. i have a table but cant make head or tails from it at all.

thanks for any help with this.
Good luck! I honestly think they have a great alternative to the PC3, but V&H went about it the worst way. They have locked down all the info for what each setting does. There is no info/chart to tell you what each number does in reference to the map. The only way to get that info is to call them with your set up and then they will email you a map to input. That map is usually rich, according to most people, and you have no idea what numbers to change to get it leaner---just call them back. They make no money off that map---see they should release that info to save them money. I have searched and found no one on the net that has been able to crack the map info. To bad their marketing stradegy sucks for this product. I have installed one and due to the info limitations, I will never recommend to anyone else.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have searched for a while and have found nothing at all.

i wonder how rich the set ups are i wonder if they are rich enough to to compensate for a k&n filter to a big air kit.:dontknow:

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
i have searched for a while and have found nothing at all.

i wonder how rich the set ups are i wonder if they are rich enough to to compensate for a k&n filter to a big air kit.:dontknow:
There really will not be all that much difference between those two air set ups. I am sure the big air will work fine.

·
Registered
497 Posts
there are 35 mod for V&H and about 1/2 of them change from K&N filters in stock boxes to a big air kit i got mine with the bike but would have had the computer remaped for the price

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so its re mappable like PCV or there are pre set maps in it and you have to select one but there are none for custom applications?

·
Registered
497 Posts
called V&H today and they say the fuelpak only works with stock or hi flow filters as in arlen ness big suckers or something close to that

1 - 8 of 8 Posts