M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got a present from my sister. Some 1.75" lowering bones and a 24 pc. LED light strip that I would like to link to my brakes right underneath the cowling. I don't have a jack and really would prefer to do the work myself than take it to the shop and pay them outrageous amounts. They should arrive sometime this week, so next week would be the best, just in time for the Ocean City ride. Is there anyone around the Newport News, Hampton, Richmond area that could help me out with that. PM me or call me at 910-364-5979.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
I got One word for installing lights

DON'T !

:joke:

I wont be Doing this agin, I should have taken my own advice ,,,

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
But he is just adding an extra brake light. Full on LEDS take countless hours to do it right.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I believe your by fort eustis right? I'm in that area. I'm currently in FL for work and just picked up a jack. If ya want we can get together when I get back at the end of the month. I feel ya on paying out for someone to do the work - I'm cheap, why pay when I can do it!

EDIT: or have RED9 help me do it :joke:

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OOINK is the MAN. He installed the bones for me in about an hour and she is a beauty. The people on this site are simply awesome. I feel like I am part of a brotherhood or something. We all help each other out and encourage each other to simply ride and have fun. I will post some pics of it lower later today.

·
Registered
367 Posts
OOINK is the MAN. He installed the bones for me in about an hour and she is a beauty. The people on this site are simply awesome. I feel like I am part of a brotherhood or something. We all help each other out and encourage each other to simply ride and have fun. I will post some pics of it lower later today.
I'm glad you got them installed. The CMA is meeting at the Yorktown Chil-fil-a tomorrow at 9 AM for breakfast and a ride. The Chik-Fil-A is on Oyster Point Road. We're riding to VA Diner for lunch.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Damn you make the 9 look like a pocket bike

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Now I know the meaning of his screen name, Gigantor!! Hope your women is still liking that seat :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Yea Hes a BIG GUY ! I had to look up to him :eek:
Very nice Guy , and his wife is Beautiful , :bigthumbsup:
thats one Bad Black Nine , Some people have it all :a18:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,862 Posts
Awesome job Rob, and great looking bike big guy! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts