M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help or guidance as to where I can find the proper bolt to fit back into the hub on my 9. There was is a Side Mount Plate on there now, that I will be taking off, and I need to put the proper bolt back into it's place. I am also in need of the two proper bolts/doubled sided screw that the mirrors are supposed to screw on to. The guy I bought my bike from had some aftermarket mirrors on the bike, and the bolts/screws that the mirrors are supposed to mount on to are ruined. I have the Sythe II Mirrors, and right now I can't even mount them on the bike.

Please help with any advise, or if anyone has these items and would like to sell them to me I would be glad to by them.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
I need some help or guidance as to where I can find the proper bolt to fit back into the hub on my 9. There was is a Side Mount Plate on there now, that I will be taking off, and I need to put the proper bolt back into it's place. I am also in need of the two proper bolts/doubled sided screw that the mirrors are supposed to screw on to. The guy I bought my bike from had some aftermarket mirrors on the bike, and the bolts/screws that the mirrors are supposed to mount on to are ruined. I have the Sythe II Mirrors, and right now I can't even mount them on the bike.

Please help with any advise, or if anyone has these items and would like to sell them to me I would be glad to by them.

Thanks.
PM sent:bigthumbsup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts