M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
Just joined and need some info.Have fitted some new pipes (Bassani pro street turn outs) to my M109 and F1 light is on.wondering if anyone out there has a code list? or can tell me how to get around the co2 sensors.
Cheers Newby. :p Bike is black "07"

·
Registered
497 Posts
how do u use the search button ???

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,090 Posts
how do u use the search button ???
At the top of hte page, in the gray area where it says Home, Forums, User CP, etc. there is a button to the right that says Search. Click on that and a box opens. Type in the box what you are looking for and hit Go.

The search has to be more than 3 letters long, so if you want to do JSD, add an asterisk to it to make it more than 3 characters, such as JSD*. If you want to search for more than one word, such as clutch cable, include the entire phrase in quotes, like "clutch cable".

G

·
Hi all
Just joined and need some info.Have fitted some new pipes (Bassani pro street turn outs) to my M109 and F1 light is on.wondering if anyone out there has a code list? or can tell me how to get around the co2 sensors.
Cheers Newby. :p Bike is black "07"
The F1 light means the race is on! Stop riding and watch!

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
The F1 light means the race is on! Stop riding and watch!
lol, I smile everytime I read that. it's FI not F1 guy's. That would be short for Fuel Injection. Of course the search for FI probably wouldn't work anyway cause it's been called F1 for so long... :joke:

G

·
lol, I smile everytime I read that. it's FI not F1 guy's. That would be short for Fuel Injection. Of course the search for FI probably wouldn't work anyway cause it's been called F1 for so long... :joke:
K, at least someone else did. Thought maybe I was being anal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts