M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering buying a 06 bike. I need the stock turn signals/license mount as I intend to put on Corbin bags that intergrate with the stock turn signals/license mount. The bike has been modified with the brake light/turn signal integration, so the stock tiurn signals are off and the plastic piece that holds the plate has been cut off. The stock turn signals come with the bike, but the plastic piece that holds the plate has been cut off. What do I need to get it back to stock and does anyone have that available??

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Yes I think 99% of us

did cut ours off. Looks like it is the whole deal back there, one would have to buy and swap out.

1:
EXTENSION,REAR

(5169649-001) $53.87 http://www.bikebandit.com/2007-suzuki-motorcycle-vzr1800/o/m10409

I am considering buying a 06 bike. I need the stock turn signals/license mount as I intend to put on Corbin bags that intergrate with the stock turn signals/license mount. The bike has been modified with the brake light/turn signal integration, so the stock tiurn signals are off and the plastic piece that holds the plate has been cut off. The stock turn signals come with the bike, but the plastic piece that holds the plate has been cut off. What do I need to get it back to stock and does anyone have that available??

1 - 2 of 2 Posts