M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate to say it but the seat on this bike sucks. If anyone knows of a good replacement or cushion, I would really appreciate the help.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I can't help you too much except to say that I contacted Corbin and they informed me that they will be making something for the 109 but I was not able to get any kind of time-line for anything.

Just be glad you dont have a C50. Thats was my last bike and I tell you, I feel like im in a lazy-boy compared to the C50. Still I'm waiting too, something with a back rest would be WONDERFUL.

G

·
Wow,,,,My 04 marauder seat sucked,,numb butt after 30 minutes,,,my 03 vtx 1800 seat same thing,,this seat feels awesome..But I wouldnt mind a nice contoured gel seat... :D

·
Registered
817 Posts
Hmmm.... I actually LOVE the stock seat on the 109. One of the best out there. I must be the only one I guess. :confused:

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Wanted said:
Hmmm.... I actually LOVE the stock seat on the 109. One of the best out there. I must be the only one I guess. :confused:
No your not! I agree! The stocker is really comfortable compared to other bikes. It's nice and wide and prevents the rider from sliding front to rear under hard acceleration :) :) :)

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I agree! The stock seat is really comfortable compared to other bikes. It's nice and wide and prevents the rider from sliding front to rear under hard acceleration. In addition, I akso get about a 1.5 to 2 inch support (Just enough) for my lower back :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
752 Posts
I think it might be realted to leg length. The seat is comfy but my knees are way higher than my butt so my butt goes to sleep about mile 30.

I am going to keep the stock seat and get forward controls so my legs are stretched out and my knees are lower.

Hopefully that will fix it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts