M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have or know where I can get a rear brake rotor? Parts are on back order and I was supposed to leave on Friday for a group ride.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No one around here is stocking any parts yet. I looked at Hal's web site and id doesn't look like they sell rotors.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Original rotor is like many others that have posted on here. The outer part of the rotor is loose from the hub. The rotor will move side to side and front to back about a quarter of an inch.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Sounds like a warranty issue that the dealer should step up and fix....Let them get the rotors even if they have to take it off another bike......accept nothing less.....

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ever try to get any kind of dealer to step up after the sale? I had to talk to three different people just to establish that the rotor movement was not "normal". Plus they do not have another bike.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Don't let them jerk ya around. They should know how to pick up the phone,and order one! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
414 Posts
lostrider said:
Sounds like a warranty issue that the dealer should step up and fix....Let them get the rotors even if they have to take it off another bike......accept nothing less.....
That will never happen...the dealer already has your money...

·
Registered
665 Posts
If that's true,you purchased the bike from the WRONG dealer :bigthumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts