M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a mechanic that can come to my house to work on my 9, anyone out there? I live in NW DC, please email: [email protected]

I need the following done:

Oil change
Air filter change
Clutch adjustment
Engine Guards mounted
Turn signals replaced
LEDs installed around engine

·
Registered
838 Posts
I think the question here is, why can't you go to them? or just ask for some help....
:agree: I think the majority of us feel that doing the work on our own bikes or helping a fellow 9er is part of the enjoyment of getting closer to your bike and building stronger friendships.
You should at least attempt one of the simpler tasks yourself. You just might surprise yourself.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is there something wrong with asking for a mobile mechanic?

If I wanted to go somewhere to get my bike worked on or work on my bike myself, I would not have made a post. I like to ride, I like the
conveyance of having someone come to my place to work on my bike, I'm not a mechanic or like to work on any automobile. Does someone really need to explain their self when making a post? If you are mobile mechanic great, if not, then give me a referral. I don't need "Why can't you go there, or try doing it yourself".

·
Banned
46 Posts
Is there something wrong with asking for a mobile mechanic?

If I wanted to go somewhere to get my bike worked on or work on my bike myself, I would not have made a post. I like to ride, I like the
conveyance of having someone come to my place to work on my bike, I'm not a mechanic or like to work on any automobile. Does someone really need to explain their self when making a post? If you are mobile mechanic great, if not, then give me a referral. I don't need "Why can't you go there, or try doing it yourself".
Way to be an a$$. Doubt you will get anyone that wants to come work for you now :pop:

·
Radio Active Member
27,699 Posts
Looking for a mechanic that can come to my house to work on my 9, anyone out there? I live in NW DC, please email: [email protected]

I need the following done:

Oil change
Air filter change
Clutch adjustment
Engine Guards mounted
Turn signals replaced
LEDs installed around engine
The long part of this job would be the LEDs. I know people have spent upwards of 20 hours getting them set in the right place. The other items can be done in a couple of hours.

But do you have all of the tools needed to do it? Or are you asking them to come prepared with what ever is needed?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts