M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am getting all geared up from the trip to Vegas next week and am excited at the thought of leaving my bike down there ALLLL winter long so it's there for me to ride every time I come down (which will be at least 5 times!!:hot:)

Anyway I was looking at getting a set of the Road Burner Velocity Pro's sent to Vegas so I can put them on while I'm there and enjoy them all winter, problem is I don't have an US address verified by paypal which the ebay seller has to have. I've called paypal and tried everything to make it work but it's not to be.

What I'm hoping for is to have someone order them for me after I have sent them the funds as a GIFT so you will NOT incur any paypal fees and have them sent to Bad Apl's address in Vegas for me to pick up next week.

Again I know this is a big deal as you don't know me personally and I don't know you but if there was someone out there willing to take it on I would REALLY appreciate it!!! :pray:

Cheers

·
Radio Active Member
27,669 Posts
I do not see why you can not pay for them and have them shipped anywhere you want. What if they were a gift for someone? Would they really make you eat the expense to ship it twice? If so, I would find another vendor. If you really need to go this route, I would be glad to help you out.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
I'd be happy to do it but I don't think I'll have the time before I leave to get it done, hopefully one of the Vegas guys will chime in thus eliminating one of the shipping stops:bigthumbsup:

c'mon guys hook a brothah up:D

·
Radio Active Member
27,669 Posts
I'd be happy to do it but I don't think I'll have the time before I leave to get it done, hopefully one of the Vegas guys will chime in thus eliminating one of the shipping stops:bigthumbsup:

I do not see why you can not pay for them and have them shipped anywhere you want. What if they were a gift for someone? Would they really make you eat the expense to ship it twice? If so, I would find another vendor. If you really need to go this route, I would be glad to help you out.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

There's actually no need to ship it twice. You just have to add Bad Apl's address in Vegas to your paypal account as a shipping address but keep your billing address your own, then when you order them, confirm Bad Apl's address as the shipping address and should be it.

Thanks for the offer guy's

·
Radio Active Member
27,669 Posts
I think I have about 7 or 8 other shipping address listed with my Pay Pal. Some mods just need to stay under the radar. :evil: Glad to see that you solved your own conundrum.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think I have about 7 or 8 other shipping address listed with my Pay Pal. Some mods just need to stay under the radar. :evil: Glad to see that you solved your own conundrum.
Well if either you or Dave are willing to add Mark's address THEN I will have resolved my issues... Canadians can't add an American address to their profile. :-[. I can add as many Canadian address as I want but apparently adding an American address is a security risk they say... total BS if you ask me.

·
Radio Active Member
27,669 Posts
That is total BS. I'm willing to help if you need it. I just need all of the details.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
There's actually no need to ship it twice. You just have to add Bad Apl's address in Vegas to your paypal account as a shipping address but keep your billing address your own, then when you order them, confirm Bad Apl's address as the shipping address and should be it.

Thanks for the offer guy's
AAH, I see.
that I could've done:bigthumbsup:

See you soon Canuck:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
580 Posts
I recieved a big box today, maybe it was yesterday, but i got it and its heavy.. I'm gonna open it up and polish it up and try out the fitting to make sure you got the right ones and see if you can expect some extra hp for all your troubles...:joke::joke:
Holy Crap!!! Pipes were shipped out yesterday and are being delivered today!!! :hot::hot::clap2::hot::hot:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I recieved a big box today, maybe it was yesterday, but i got it and its heavy.. I'm gonna open it up and polish it up and try out the fitting to make sure you got the right ones and see if you can expect some extra hp for all your troubles...:joke::joke:
Again Mark... I say this with nothing but love... do it... AND DIE!!! :verymad::verymad: :joke::joke:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts