M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could anyone tell me where the nearest dyno would be to Johnstown Pa.(south western Pa.)? I am planning on getting the big air kit with a 2 into 1 exhaust and a power commander and I want to have someone set up this bike.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
You have quite a few around you heres link to dynojet tuning centers............................ www.powercommander.com just look for the search for nearest tuning centers link on the home page  :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Bonehead said:
You have quite a few around you heres link to dynojet tuning centers............................ www.powercommander.com just look for the search for nearest tuning centers link on the home page  :bigthumbsup:
I swear @(#*%@#(@#(_*)#&%!!!! There's a tuning center ....not 8 miles from my house. (in Huntsville, AL). This is from their website:

"Harley Davidson

And American V-Twins

We also do Custom Bike Building

American Motorcycle has been in business over 19 years,

With over 25 year experence on Harley Davidson and Indian Motorcycles

We also have the Dynojet 250 system

to fine tune your fuel injected American Made Motorcycles.

Certified Power Commander Tuning Center

2904 Pike Ave.Huntsville,AL. 35810

Phone # 256-852-5978"

If I _EVER_ get filthy rich...I'm gonna open up the biggest, baddest cycle store this country has ever seen...and I'm gonna work on every friggin' bike BUT HD bikes. I freakin' hate people like that.

Sorry...done ranting.

·
Registered
127 Posts
that powercomander site was helpful. I found two near me. One only does HD's like wildwolf encountered but the other was open to all makes. Thanks for the info Bonehead :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
No problem :bigthumbsup:

G

·
wildwolf said:
If I _EVER_ get filthy rich...I'm gonna open up the biggest, baddest cycle store this country has ever seen...and I'm gonna work on every friggin' bike BUT HD bikes. I freakin' hate people like that.
Good thing you'll be filthy rich because if you don't work on Harley's, you won't have any work. Why do you think there are so many Harley repair shops?

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
toneout said:
Good thing you'll be filthy rich because if you don't work on Harley's, you won't have any work. Why do you think there are so many Harley repair shops?
On the contrary. There's a ton of work for folks to do on bikes other than Harleys. (Btw, no apostrophe needed.) There are plenty of folks that want mods done or stuff installed that do not want to do the work themselves. Usually, this is done by a dealer. I've found a shop here that started out buying & selling used parts for bikes. They also work on them now. They have a few bikes on their floor, but they are not a dealer. They will work on anything.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts