M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just kind of wondering if anyone would be interested in doin another ride August 15th through the Napa hills again.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Since I will be in Oregon I will try to join you on the next one..........

You guy's have a safe ride!!!!!!!!!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
I'll try to make it. Lifes a little crazy right now, give me a call beforehand Rob.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
That sounds good to me. Rob, we gotta get a Yosemite run in too this year. Next year I'm not going to miss Rick's Mamoth run.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry we'll miss ya Rick. Next time for sure.
Gotcha Greg.
Sounds good Mark. Set up a date soon for Yosemite.
I think i'll be 2 up through napa.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Hey, just talked to my son in law, looks like some CHP motors want to do the ride with us on their sport bikes. We'll have license to rip. Maybe a different loop this time.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Year's end for Russ? How could that be?

I'm just going to throw it out. Aug 22?

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Have a safe ride Russ/Eli!

So far that date sounds good Mark For Yosemite. I guess I can be more positive the closer it gets.

Anyone object to meeting at Pete's Coffee again & leaving by 10am. Mark fill up when you get into Fairfield.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I need to converse with Greg a little more. I can't keep up with sport bikes since i'm going to be 2 up. Have to plan another one wheni'll be 1 up. for sure!!:D

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Plotted a route. So Greg if you guys can meet up at Peet's coffee. Then I From there we can head out over to Calistoga up 121 then to 128. I thought we could eat at Busters Barbecue again. Then ride kind of the same way back and pick up Deer park road. I'm not sure where this honey & olive oil tasting place is at. But my friends do. So I will probably follow there lead. But hopefully we can meet up with you & your son-in-law Greg for a little fun. or at least as much as my wife will let me have being on back. LOL. I'll give you a call shortly Greg to see the status.
Rob

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Rob, you there? what up for tomorrow? call me, big boy

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry Greg, Guess I didn't call in time. If you get this this morning give me a call. Were still going to ride. Leaving Peet's coffee @ 10am in Fairfield. Same place we met last time.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
And it was another fine day for a ride in the Napa Valley! There are plenty more cool roads around here to show you guys

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for leading Greg, It was a good day for a ride. Weather was perfect. Looking forward to another one hopefully soon!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts