M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well 1st thing is that my Wife Bought my 109 for me and this is the 2nd bike she has surprised me with , the first is a 04 Yamaha R1 and what else can I say other than she is the best, she even like's motorcycle racing and has gone with me to my track day's
and love's it, she is the best thing that ever happened to me, not because she bought me the Bike's but that she love's me enough
to even think of it! SO to my Wife Susan " I love you and I am gratefull for you and all of your goodness"

oh yeah the Bike is pretty cool to
:D

·
Registered
291 Posts
Don't get too excited, she may have bought it because she felt guilty for doing something you haven't found out about yet! :eek:

But seriously, welcome aboard thx and good luck with your new bike. Btw, what color is it and where are you located?

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
thxwiff said:
Well 1st thing is that my Wife Bought my 109 for me and this is the 2nd bike she has surprised me with , the first is a 04 Yamaha R1 and what else can I say other than she is the best, she even like's motorcycle racing and has gone with me to my track day's
and love's it, she is the best thing that ever happened to me, not because she bought me the Bike's but that she love's me enough
to even think of it! SO to my Wife Susan " I love you and I am gratefull for you and all of your goodness"

oh yeah the Bike is pretty cool to
:D
Man where do you find these Gal's? My buddy just called me to say that his wife just bought him a R1 for his birthday. You guys better take care of those women, they are few and far between. Congrats. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Thsts gotta be nice. My woman is a full time student (nursing) so theres no way that will happen to me. Well at least not yet..

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
grats on both accounts (the cool chick and the great bike)!

·
Registered
225 Posts
When I was looking at a motorcycle back in Jan. , I took my wife by the local shop and showed her the Suzuki C-90 ( stripped down model ) and she pointed out the T-90 model ( loaded ) and said " But your just going to buy a stripped down model and do this to it , right? So why no just buy the motorcycle you really want instead !" So I open up the Suzuki's brochure and put my money down on the M109R and thank her ! I also told her that her evil twin sister would have never do that !! :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
15 Posts
I posted that last Sat. it was raining stopped at Dealer and looked at a Silver 109 . She was in the SUV looking at me thru the window. I waved at her come in and she shook her head NO! Hope to have one soon.

I have a great wife, we try to make our life good, once a week we go out for Dinner, Drinks, and a Movie!!

She goes on Tuesday I go on Thursday!!!! :joke: :joke:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Here's how I did it.
Painted old Shadow. We both didn't like the color.
Went shopping for VTX 1800. No salesman greeted me. I looked a little and left.
Went to Harley and looked seriously at Vrod.
Didn't like new colors or push for custom, etc. Didn't like foot position or how they had jury-rigged forward foot controls.
Then went to Kaw/Suz looking at Mean Streak. Liked it fine but then I saw the 109 and said to my wife "do you think that fat wheel is appropo for a 67 year old?" She said "sure"..I sold my Shadow to the salesman and bought the Black one out of the box. Next day I was riding and haven't looked back for the last glorious 1600 miles.
Bradbike

G

·
My wife said I could get a bike after she had her kids. Seven years after we got married, we had our first child. On the way home from the hospital, I stopped at the local motorcycle dealer and looked at Ducs. She knew she was in trouble then. I was fairly certain we were done after two kids and bought a Honda VFR in 12/02. I saw the M this year at bike week and knew I had to have it. A month later, after selling my VFR, I bought the M. Life is good. BTW, I have three kids now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.