M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if any of you guys have gone through this, but since I've taken delivery of my M on June 6, I guess I've been spending a little too much time riding - and keeping a shine on the chrome! :bigthumbsup: And with that said, thought I'd just share a funny little story regarding a conversation with wife! :D

This evening after giving her a thorough cleaning and wipe down (not my wife - the 109), and coming back inside, I started getting the cold shoulder from my bride! :mad: Finally after asking about a 1/2 dozen times what was the matter, she looked at me with this real serious look and said "you know, if you rubbed on me half as much as you rub on that new bike I'd be a walking orgasm!" Now my wife usually has a good sense of humor, and thinking she was kidding replied with "well baby, if that "thing" was chromed I'd be happy to." Man, was this the wrong reply, because like I said, my wife usually has a good sense of humor, the key word being usually!

The story goes on......and so did she :edit:! After blasting me about all the time I've been spending riding and keeping my M Black Beauty shining, the next words were "and when you ain't spending all your damn time with that bike, you're on that damn 109 riders bike site..... :bigthumbsup: .....I guess I should start the 109 riders "widow" :evil: web site"! ::)

Well, after calming her down - I finally got her to agree to ride with me tomorrow evening! :bigthumbsup: It'll be her first ride on the Black Beauty - and I know after that I'll have her hooked! Damn - that might not be such a good idea!!!! Oh well, anything to keep the peace - now I've got to go find that damn passenger seat!!

Any suggestions on how to deal with a jealous wife most appreciated!

:hot:Enjoy the ride! :hot:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Well afer being married for going on thirteen years, I have learned that women don't like to be put 2nd or 3rd in order of importance...you have to spread your love and attention around.

I race RC cars and trucks ..and i'm also into my home theater and elaborite train set and my video games (XBOX360)...and I heard it all... as far as how I spend my time. I try to include her in on my hobbies/toys..but never force her to be involved if she doesn't want to...and I encourage her to have interests...but she says mine
are to expensive... :D

All I can do is spread my love around.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Maybe you can go in the garage and romp the bike for a little good vibrations Just have your wife sit on your lapppp..... :D... HA HA.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I had my wife follow me tonight, watching me take off fast, take the corners fast, and so on... she enjoyed it...

I have a 10 mile loop going through back roads that I have been taking, to practice my skills...

I figured after the first loop she would head home... NOPE...

Second loop.... she kept following...

Third loop I finally called it a night, had to go take care of business :)

Just involve the wife in your fun, and she won't care :)

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hey I have been married over 30 years and she has always said the only difference between you and our kids is the price of the toys. I have the M109 and she has a purse full of credit cards. she don´t really give me heck about my riding when possible and I don´t say sh*t when the invoices come in :D :bigthumbsup: Maybe thats why we have been married so long :bigthumbsup: There is not perfect answer, so enjoy life and marriage is a take 50% and give 50% thing. :doorag:

·
Registered
600 Posts
I have to remind my girfriend occasionally that if she ever succeeds in taking the "kid" out of me, all she's gonna have is an old man moping around the house with a remote control in his hand and a bad attitude - and no one to blame but herself :dontknow:

G

·
If it were me, I would suggest "initiating" the new bike. That way you could spend time with both your gitls at the same time. :joke:

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Damn Rookie!

You should have known that was gonna happen. When my wife starts that crap, I send her to the mall.

·
Registered
51 Posts
My wife wants to trade her M50 in on a 109. WOOHOO more payments!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Investor said:
This evening after giving her a thorough cleaning and wipe down (not my wife - the 109), and coming back inside, I started getting the cold shoulder from my bride!  :mad: Finally after asking about a 1/2 dozen times what was the matter, she looked at me with this real serious look and said "you know, if you rubbed on me half as much as you rub on that new bike I'd be a walking orgasm!" Now my wife usually has a good sense of humor, and thinking she was kidding replied with "well baby, if that "thing" was chromed I'd be happy to." Man, was this the wrong reply, because like I said, my wife usually has a good sense of humor, the key word being usually!
Now I'm a young 25, but if my g/f or wife in your case said this to me, the 109 would be on the side stand (if I could get it down fast enough), the computer would be off, and I'd be servicing her!! What's the problem? You've finally got her asking for it!! GET IT ON!! You can doo it! YOU CAN DO IT ALL NIGHT LONG!!! :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts