M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
hey speed mate nice ride. were in aust are you? im in canberra but heading to townsville soon. where did u get your bike painted i want to spray mine a diff colour how much did urs cost you?

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Love the look of the black wheel on the silver :bigthumbsup: ............... gonna do that to mine when the riding season is over :p ..... I plan doing the hub too and some of the chrome too, don't quite know have far I'm going with it for sure ;)

oh yea heres the other pic :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
287 Posts
:bigthumbsup:

Is that a flat black or did you gloss it? Kinda hard to tell in the pix.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the black is a mat black . i rubbed the paint down and a mate painted it silver with pearl for $600.i also made the air box scoops with car scoops cut down and fiber glassed in place a lot of work but works a treat..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
not going anywere on sunday the V8 are on at bathurst i wait all year for this race . mabe we can catch up some time for a ride its going to be a long hot summer.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Your custom air box looks real good, and the black wheels work good with the silver :bigthumbsup:
What type of air cleaner is in the box, what were the scoops originally for?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks I'm glad it looks good to others . the air filter is stock for now and the air scoops are made for a HT manaro a old V8 car here in oz . i found them on a web site for bonnet scoops...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Mate nice job.

Were abouts in OZ are you? I'm in Newcastle NSW.

Can you post me the website for the Monaro scoops?

Morgs

·
Registered
47 Posts
morgs mate im in canberra but im heading up to newy either this weekend or next should get together and show newy wat a real bike looks like.....twice and by theway speed is in WA

1 - 17 of 17 Posts