M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i get a reply on my you tube video, i thought it was a good one to post here, he may be a future member here...

Hello Js.. I was thinking of getting a Harley but after watching your clip.,Ive changed my mind.. Id apreciate it if you can tell me where I can customized M1O9R like the ones in your video clip.. Im thinking of buying one next month. Please let me know bro.. Thanx

·
Registered
961 Posts
Joel,

:super::super::super: Your video was outstanding....Very good indeed. :p:p:p It's amazing in the almost 4 years since I've been on this forum tha amount of bikes that have come through. I remember when we were hunting to see more 9s. It's an amazing bike and is set apart from all others, good job!!!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Good vid!! Suzuki should send you a check!:joke: The only difference I would make is to show one or two speeding off at the end. Sorta showing the power. JMHO.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Great video! You ought to do one with the same bikes and see how they have progressed since the video.Saw mine at about 1:55

Gregg Oh ya if that harley guy gots 30k I got a bike for him,maybe.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Thanks for posting that video. I really enjoyed it and think it is professional quaity. Can't wait to see the next one.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Nice Video Bro :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
184 Posts
One kick a^$$% video :super: :bigthumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.