M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to admit the seat makes the bike feel like I'm riding on velvet. A 200 mile day and I'm thinking about riding to Vegas. But I can't decide whether I like the look or hate it.

What do you guys think?

By bujee1 at 2010-08-01

By bujee1 at 2010-08-01

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
If you like the way it feels, that is all that matters. It looks like it is really bringing you up closer also. What is the flap in the very top?

·
Registered
216 Posts
If your arse feels better....what else matters? Looks good though.:a18:

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have an Ultimate seat on my Softail. It is absolutely the best seat I have ever sat on. I hope you like it!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Looks good!

It looks good , looks like it will snug your bottom comfortable? , is it gel or memory and what $$ did you pay for it . The flap, what's that about, like everyone else, my sight went straight towards the flap. also how about the passenger seat availability go or no go..in the end it does look good .

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
if it is comfy to you than perfect! i know the seat that i put on my 9 is a little big but it is comfy so....:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
25 Posts
:agree: is it worth it??

·
Registered
285 Posts
I like the way it looks, it looks very good.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
For those wondering about the $$$ don't be scared to do a google search... took me 20 seconds to find the price.

Midrider seat solo - plain $315

Rider backrest - plain $200

For a total of $515 for both

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
For those wondering about the $$$ don't be scared to do a google search... took me 20 seconds to find the price.

Midrider seat solo - plain $315

Rider backrest - plain $200

For a total of $515 for both
And that sir is why you are a motivational speaker!
Thanks Matt Foley:D:bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts