M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not really mods per se, but i wanted to show them off. My personalized plate finally came! Oklahoma inmates must be really busy this year,

and a little reminder on my rearview mirror!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
hey thats a nice cheap mod, i like it! :bigthumbsup: :super: :doorag:

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah it would if i could figure out how to lay it out and make sense, show the mirror where you could read it and the bike.... i'll have to think about that one.

·
Registered
253 Posts
BlkM109r said:
Not really mods per se, but i wanted to show them off. My personalized plate finally came! Oklahoma inmates must be really busy this year,
Hmm close to my Nic I like it :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
88 Posts
BlkM109r said:

and a little reminder on my rearview mirror!
Nice! Very Nice!

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i knew it would be a matter of time before someone asked that. I'd hit up your local "Signs Today" vinyl type shop and give em the pic to look at. I'd do it for ya, but honestly....major pain in the a$$!. The link that Lamonster posted had the better idea, print it on clear vinyl or something. This was cut vinyl, which we can do in our sign shop. These were the smallest letters I could get to work for me after screwing up the first 6 we cut. The problem is weeding the vinyl (removing everything that isn't letters). It was almost impossible. Took me 30 min. to finally get one done right.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
haha, very nice

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
accelerator :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts