M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok its not welded up it is just mached up to get a idea of where i want to put it i dont know if i want to use the middle cover and just make it shorter or do it like this will update when completed

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
WOW , very nice , this thing will never drag in turns :bigthumbsup:
clean overall look.

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
After you are done, and you want to get rid of the big frikkin ugly hole under the hal-moon cover, buy one of these, Gregg's Suzuki M109R Engine Cover.

I put one on mine after replacing the stock exhaust with that Cobra Tri-pro. Excellent fit & finish, shows a real good reflection of the backside of the exhaust. Now you gotta keep the backside clean as well.:D

Did you toss the SET Valve and the converter?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No I still have it my original exhaust is in mint condition these are a extra set of pipes I thought I would try with so I can keep the stockers in case this doesn't work out

·
Registered
263 Posts
there are a couple of videos on youtube with a similar setup. Me personally did not like how they sounded at all, If you have not heard one yet you may want to check that out.

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
JUtah never did his like that. he had a vrod muffler and a lot shorter headers and then redid it using RAW head pipes.

the ones made with the rice burner mufflers like that were done by JR and Perry later jumped in and started making them for people. They also had the muffler a lot closer to the collector

·
Registered
877 Posts
:a20:if u look @ ur reflection in the chrome looks like ur moonin us...pipe looks good tho...

·
Registered
445 Posts
I love the imagination, but putting a fart can on a Japanese bike will only result in burning rice.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's a super trapp muffler can I got from a buddy.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:a20:if u look @ ur reflection in the chrome looks like ur moonin us...pipe looks good tho...
Maybe or maybe not I will never tell lmao

1 - 13 of 13 Posts